Upcoming Sessions 2020-2021
Register all Events/Sessions with Wanda Mathers
- TRAIL BIKE BHP Saturdays: Oct. 10th, 17th, 23rd
- sign up requested by Friday (s) noon: Start BHP riding stables parking lot at 10:00 a.m.
using bluestem trail 14k loop --- single track forest (suitable for bike without suspension)
-- return to RIDING STABLES -- extreme novice and/or commuter bike!
- I am removing the novice part--the trail needs to be respected for its stones/roots!
since my fall last Saturday, I am the parking lot cheering section! There's assigned
front & rear leaders! Plus, now we have practised emergency trail exits to
- Adam Penner: WONDER run session St. Vital Park:
- Thursday: Oct. 15th, 22nd, 29th
- 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Will continue as per weather allows
- Sign up requested by Thursday 9:00 a.m.
- 9:00 a.m. Pinawa Dam Trail Run (with or without Dog) 13k (Russ & Laura leaders)
1:00 p.m. PLUS Pinawa (simple single track) to Seven Sisters Generating Station (Ironwood trail)
- 15k one way (ride back to Pinawa) or return same route for 30k
This fabulous aadventure day:
- Trail run/walk or trail bike
- Team run/walk plus mountain bike
- Relay team
- Learn all the swim strokes
- Swim instructor certification course
- Remedial front crawl
- Long distance open water swims
- PRE SWIM DRY LAND ORIENTATION
- Open water/ triathlon swim manual
- Open water/triathlon lifesaving
- Contact Wanda Mathers for more information